Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holly Jolly Ranchers Christmas Lollipops


Merry Christmas Holly Jolly Ranchers Lollipops!
~Easy Homemade Lollipops~
It's a sweet day over here @ Sugartown Sweets. I'm melting candies..AGAIN! I guess it's one of my favorite sugar crafts, because earlier this year, I made these and these! I also made a Spring version of today's Christmas lollipops. My baby sister loves the lollies with the Jelly Belly Jelly Beans..such sugary yumminess. These pops are great for a really last minute party treat. You can have these ready to eat in 10 minutes, with only 7 minutes baking time. Now that's what I call a Holly Jolly Christmas!


Upon removing from oven, immediately insert lollipop stick, twisting it to fully cover with melted candy, then place candies and gently press into lollipop. Voila..instant sweetness!




I used Wilton Christmas light sprinkles for this one..love!

These take a few more minutes to make..but they're so cute!


I baked these a minute longer to completely melt into a circle. Haha..i really liked these! 
Thank You for visiting my blog today!
Wishing You All A Very Merry Christmas From
SUGARTOWN SWEETS!
I love reading your comments..you can leave one below. :o)


8 comments:

  1. Love these ideas, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cookies! love, Elizabeth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the black bits in the coal lollipop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lois! The black candies are actually coal bubble gum. It comes in those little red drawstring bags that you can usually find fairly easy at Christmastime. :o)

      Delete